[whatwg] Save a web page

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@iinet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:08:39 +1000
voracity wrote:
> I want something like Tools->Save Current State As. (And that's the
> *only* time something like onSave should trigger.)

   That is still something that the user agent should handle.  How is
supposed to save the current state, if the author has the ability to
modify the document's current state before doing so?  Also, would
modificatoins only affect the saved document, or would it affect the
document as they're viewing it?

--
Lachlan Hunt

http://www.lachy.id.au/