[whatwg] Missing Feature II (The return)

From: Shift <shift@free.fr>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 23:59:14 +0200

Hi,

I know that lots of browsers developers are reading and participating to this
mailing-list so I will talk about a feature missing in all implementation of
the HTML norms but which are in the specifications. I am talking about char
and charoff attributes of the col tag.
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/tables.html#adef-char

It is something that lot's of firms ask when they want us (web-apps
developers) to create a web-app : align amounts.
So, please could you implement this part of the specifications ?

Thanks,

Franck