[whatwg] Templates not only for WebForms?

From: Wolfram Kriesing <wolfram.kriesing@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:13:24 +0100
I have read that the wf spec consists of templates, which can be repeated etc.
I really liked this idea.
What about going one step further and specifying templates in general,
not only for forms. I can imagine (in the future) to have the client
render the page completely, via JS and only requesting the data via
requests. To provide easily modifyable layouts templates might be a
good idea i thought. Those templates get transfered initially once to
the client and the rest is done via JS. Then of course variable place
holders would be needed too, this might become more complex.
Does that make any sense, I would be interested to know if that is
something worth to get more into depth.

--
cu

Wolfram