[whatwg] refer to 'Web Applications 1.0' instead of 'Web Apps 1.0'

From: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:33:03 +0200
I guess 'Web Apps' was chosen because the title of the specification
used to be longer (Web Application Markup Language or something
similar), but no the specification is called 'Web Applications', similar
to the names of the other specifications, 'Web Forms' and 'Web Controls'
I think the name should be written full out when a reference is made[1].

[1] is just an example. There may be more places where this need to be
changed. A quick search and replace will probably be enough.

[1]<http://whatwg.org/specs/web-forms/current-work/#missing>

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>