[whatwg] Suggested changes to Web Forms 2.0, 2004-07-01 working

Jim Ley wrote:
>>We wouldn't really have to worry about back-compat at all if it wasn't for
>>Microsoft stalling IE development,
>
> I got upgrades to IE just last week, I saw lots of jobs on the IE team
> advertised last week - in fact they're recruiting more than Opera -
> doesn't look stalled to me - so what's the point of worrying about it
> now?

This is somehwat off topic, but semi-relevant none the less... ;)

IE development was indeed more or less stalled, but now it seems things
are happening again:
http://blogs.msdn.com/dmassy/archive/2004/06/16/157263.aspx

The IE team even has a blog:

.max