[whatwg] LABEL and radio/checkbox onclick

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:30:55 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Matthew Thomas wrote:

> ... Internet Explorer and Netscape 4 do not add the value of any
> particular submit button to a GET URI if the Enter key is pressed, but
> Opera and Gecko browsers arbitrarily choose the first submit button in
> the form.

I just added a paragraph to the spec that makes the Opera/Gecko behaviour
correct:

  If the platform supports submitting a form implicitly (for example,
  on some platforms hitting the "enter" key while a text field is
  focussed implicitly submits the form), then when doing so the first
  submit button should be the one used to initiate form submission