[whatwg] Textarea Wishlist

From: Edmund Lai <edmund.lai@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:01:04 -0700
I mentioned button because the implementation that do spell check
always have a  button. Of course that is because it is now done by
server. If it is done by browser, then it is possible to do it in the
browser menu and skip the button. Getting rid of a button that takes
up real estate in the web page is good.

However, by the same reasoning we should worry about the buttons in
REPEAT. If someone want to have full manipulation on the rows of
REPEAT, there can be add, remove, moveup, movedown buttons for each
row. That is a lot of real estates.