Re: Does WebXR support for rendering webpages *plural*?

I found this discussion and it explained things
https://github.com/immersive-web/webxr/issues/320 It looks like I just
missed the call where this was brought up.
I think I agree with blairmacintyre's points. Any concerns about "a
terrible UX" or security issues are browser / OS concerns. The hardware
interface shouldn't be the roadblock that forces application exclusivity.