Re: No WebXR call next week

>From the responses I've received to this it sounds like the majority of
people will be better able to make the next call if we have it on the *Jan
9th*, so let's plan on that.

In the meantime if you're not on vacation and want to help WebXR make
progress over this long gap in calls please participate on GitHub issues
<https://github.com/immersive-web/webxr/issues/>! I'll be updating some of
them over the next couple of days, and have also been working on more detailed
spec text <https://immersive-web.github.io/webxr/spec/latest/>and would
love some feedback!

Enjoy the new year!
--Brandon Jones