W3C Webtransport meetings - call cancellations June 7 and July 19

From: Law, Will <wilaw@akamai.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 11:30:50 +0000
To: "public-webtransport@w3.org" <public-webtransport@w3.org>
Hi

Due to holiday conflicts we are going cancel two of our regularly scheduled bi-weekly calls this (northern hemisphere) summer  – specifically those of June 7th 07:00 PST and July 19th 16:00 PST.  Since the Webex calendar invites are static and not dynamically managed, you will need to delete these meetings from your calendars. We’ll send a reminder closer to the time so you don’t inadvertently dial-in. All other meetings stay as scheduled. You can always check out meeting schedule and Webex details on our wiki page at https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebTransport

Enjoy the summer.

Cheers, Will
For the Co-chairs.