W3C Webtransport meetings - call cancellation - July 19

From: Law, Will <wilaw@akamai.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 06:03:07 +0000
To: "public-webtransport@w3.org" <public-webtransport@w3.org>
Hi

Just a reminder that due to northern hemisphere summer holiday conflicts we are cancelling our regularly scheduled bi-weekly call on July 19th at 16:00 PST.  Since the Webex calendar invites are static and not dynamically managed, you will need to delete this meeting from your calendar. We’ll send a reminder closer to the time so you don’t inadvertently dial-in. All other meetings stay as scheduled. Our next bi-weekly call will be on August 2nd at 07:00 PST (the ‘early’ call). You can always check out meeting schedule and Webex details on our wiki page at https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebTransport.

Enjoy the summer.

Cheers, Will
For the co-chairs.