Re: Doodle poll to select regular meeting time for WebTransport WG

Hi,

Thank you for coordinating this!
I'm interested in this meeting, but I live in Tokyo/Japan and it's somewhat
hard to participate in a meeting in the proposed time slots. The time slots
are in 0:00 and 8:00 in the timezone (+0900).
If there are time slots for one or two hours later it'll be much easier for
me to join.

Thanks,