Re: Timing provider example

Hi - and thanks :) !

So, the link you are referring to - it does not work and it's not supposed
to either. It's probably a link left behind after some file renaming.
Please let me know where you found it and I'll fix.

The only docs we have for timingprovider is the Shared Motion example
https://webtiming.github.io/timingsrc/doc/shared_motion.html and the timing
provider API
https://webtiming.github.io/timingsrc/doc/api_timingprovider.html

Best,