Inter-device sync [via Multi-device Timing Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 17:58:19 +0000
To: public-webtiming@w3.org
Hi all, after a bug report about our variable playbackRate detector being too
eager, I did a proper stress test of Firefox and Chrome on Linux to test the new
media sync code.  I made a video if you want to look at it.  Modern browsers
are amazing. :-)

https://youtu.be/dq7lnihIWw8

This post sent on Multi-device Timing Community Group

'Inter-device sync'

https://www.w3.org/community/webtiming/2016/03/02/inter-device-sync/

Learn more about the Multi-device Timing Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/webtiming