Re: Introduction Voxtok and proposal for multiroom audio use-case addition to the draft spec

Hi JC.

I think it is a good idea to use a wiki and develop use cases there.
Requirements for each use case would additionally make it easier to see if
they are covered by the proposed solutions or not.

I've requested a wiki for the group (sysreq@w3.org). Once we get it, I
guess we could copy relevant structure from tv control API CG, and start
creating use cases (migrate from the spec?)

Ingar