Feedback TimingObject spec

From: Ingar Mæhlum Arntzen <ingar.arntzen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 14:05:29 +0100
To: public-webtiming@w3.org
Hi all.

We haven't had a lot of vocal feedback yet on the timing object spec [1] or
timingsrc (the implementation) [2]. I know Francois has collected some
feedback from various contacts and he'll probably share some of the
feedback on this list.

Anyway, having implemented the spec [3], I'd like to share some ideas for
improvements. I'll do this using the GitHub issues system, so I might be
adding some new threads in the next days/weeks.

Best,

Ingar

[1] http://webtiming.github.io/timingobject
[2] webtiming.github.io/timingsrc/