Re: HTML WG media discussion: Alternate content insertion use cases

Hi Ingar,

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Multi-device Timing
CG. I agree, timing could be something to consider for some of the use
cases so I'll point the HTML Media Task Force to your comments.

I like the demos that have been posted to the CG's blog but haven't seen
the high-level paper before so I'll have a look through that as well.

Thanks again,
Daniel