[timingobject] new commits pushed by tidoust

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:37:31 +0000
To: public-webtiming@w3.org

The following commits were just pushed by tidoust to
https://github.com/webtiming/timingobject:

* Dropped "provider" in favor of "resource provider" or "provider
object"

The spec used "timing resource provider", "timing provider object" and
"timing provider". The last term was a bit confusing since it seemed
refer to "timing resource provider" but actually referred to "timing
provider
object".

I dropped "timing provider" altogether and updated all related
references in
the spec.

The commit also contains a few minor editorial fixes.
  by Francois Daoust
https://github.com/webtiming/timingobject/commit/95f75e4bfc020084db505fd80e4058562a148fdd

* [Editorial] Fixes on Timing Object procedures and skew adjustments

The updates should not change the meaning. I merged the parts that
talked
about gradually applying the skew adjustments (the prose was kind of
duplicated) and created a proper "calculate_skew_adjustment" in
particular.

Also updated wording a bit in the TimingObject procedures (a few