Re: [timingobject] Chaining timing objects

From: Ingar Arntzen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 08:46:12 +0000
To: public-webtiming@w3.org
Hi.

I think the ability to chain timing objects to transform motions can
be realized using a wrapper object that overrides the  relevant part
of the timing object API, i.e. query, update and "change" event. This
can be done externally, and I don't think it requires any specific
support from the timing object. So, I don't think there is any need
for any specification here - although the idea could maybe be
introduced, for instance in the "programming with timing object"
section.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by ingararntzen
See