Re: [public-website-redesign] <none>

Hi Von,

W3C is a web standardization consortium to power the Web.

The only site that we operate is w3.org. The most common uses you will see are "www.w3.org", "validator.w3.org", and "lists.w3.org" (our Mail archives).

If the domain name is something else, it's probably not related to W3C. If you find "w3.org" in the content of the page, that is likely just related to the fact that the page is HTML or XML; see "You found "w3.org" in the source of a web page or email”.

cf. https://www.w3.org/help/#code

Best regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier (she/her) - Head of W3C Marketing & Communications
mailto:coralie@w3.org - https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/