Re: Color Palette

Hi fantasai,

tl;dr:
This is out of scope (<https://www.w3.org/2019/11/website-redesign-rfp.html#scope>) for the redesign which only focused on the '/TR homepage', not (yet) how specs themselves are designed. We should assess later if it's desirable for the colors to match.

longer response:
Studio 24 did look at the colors we use elsewhere, but I don't remember if they told us anything regarding other colors when they developed the [color palette](https://design-system.w3.org/settings/#color-palette).

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  Head of W3C Marketing & Communications
mailto:coralie@w3.org - https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/