Re: Proposal - W3C Web-services Re Design and Development

Hi Coralie,

Good day. Wanted to check with you on the status of our Proposal for the
W3C Web-services Redesign. Kindly let us know on the same.

Best regards,

Abhinav Bhattacharyya

Founder - GenericExchange <https://www.genericexchange.com/>
[image: Capture.PNG]
*We are an Ardent Provider of Management Consulting, Web Services, App
Development and Technology Strategy*