W3C Website redesign: User-stories - seeking community input *until April 16* (Re:)

Hi all,

Work on creating user stories is now due this Thursday April 16.
It takes place in the public wiki:
  https://www.w3.org/wiki/2020_website_redesign/users

Note: Holders of a W3C account with Member access, and trusted W3C Wiki Users may edit this wiki and need to log in to do so.
Due to spam increase, early 2015 W3C has had to limit who can edit this wiki.
Holders of a non-Member-access W3C account who wish to edit this wiki should request permission in writing to public-website-redesign@w3.org.

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/