Re: W3C Website Redesign RFP

Hello Stacey,

> On 18 Nov 2019, at 16:38 , Stacey Burris <sburris@csesoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Good Morning Coralie,
> Please allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Stacey Burris with CSE Software Inc. in Peoria, Illinois.  We are reviewing the W3C Website redesign RFP to possibly bid and have a couple preliminary questions for you.

I am happy to learn of your interest!

>  • What is the turn around time for answers to submitted questions?

Currently about a day or two, that depends if you have technical questions for which I seek input from my colleagues in the systems Team.

>  • Are questions and answers public facing or handled individually?

I respect the level of confidentiality of the requestors.
For example, I have responded via this public mailing list to the questions that I have gotten via the public mailing list.
cf. https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-website-redesign/2019Nov/

Questions that have been addressed to me personally I have addressed by responding only to the requestor(s).

I know for a fact that interested parties have looked in the archives for the answers to public questions. Therefore, I recommend questions to be sent publicly.

>  • Are questions sent via this same email address?

Yes, unless you do not wish to do this in the open, in which case, please write only to me.

Looking forward to reading your questions!
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/