Re: Re W3C Website redesign

Hello Oliver,

> On 11 Nov 2019, at 22:32 , Oliver Matthews <omatthews@potatolondon.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there
>
> I hope you're very well. My name is Olly Matthews and I work here at Potato. We're very interested in submitting a response to the W3C Website redesign RFP.
>
> I just wanted to double check if you needed us to register our interest officially or if it's ok to just send over our questions about the opportunity?

I’m happy to know of your interest and it is OK for you to send over your questions about the opportunity.

> I also wanted to see if it would be possible to set up a time to talk through with you our questions so we can have a discussion about them - always seems to get to a better understanding.

Possibly. I will follow-up under separate cover to find possible times.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/