Re: BG meeting in TPAC 2018

Dear BG members and the registrants of TPAC2018 BG meeting,
(Cc: Alex)

As I've not got any opposition to cancellation from when I sent the following message,
I decide to cancel the Web-based Signage BG meeting in TPAC 2018.

Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Best regards,
Kiyoshi
---
Kiyoshi Tanaka, Ph.D.