Re: How to proceed? (Re: BG conference call (Re: TPAC2017))

Dear Chaals,

Thank you for your reply (and, I'm sorry for my late reply).
I'm happy to hear the good news that we could make standards for the browser that is not supposed to be used by the human.

In our previous discussion, the use of the browser in Web-based signage is definitely different from that by the human.
In this point, we need to reconfigure our use-case document as we've recognized.

Best regards,
Kiyoshi
---
Kiyoshi Tanaka, Ph.D.