Re: BG conference call (Re: TPAC2017)

Hi Kiyoshi-san,

Thank you for your coordination of the conference call.

I visited Doodle, I found that there are only 2 days-candidates
in the next week..

The candidates should be prepared in at least 1 or 2 week later.
Though I understand your passion to accelerate progress,
going too fast would lose attendees.

Could you prepare candidates in more later week?

Cheers,
Futomi

--
Futomi Hatano,