RE: Group meeting at TPAC 2016

From: Jihye Hong <jh.hong@lge.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 16:45:46 +0900
To: 'Kiyoshi Tanaka (田中 清)' <tanaka.kiyoshi@lab.ntt.co.jp>, <public-websignage@w3.org>
Cc: <eric.seong@lge.com>, "'SangJo Park'" <sangjoe.park@lge.com>
> I expect many presentation from many venders.
> I want to ask 2 or 3 venders from Japan for this session.
> Are there any implementers, for example, from Korea or Europe?
> I want to hear from more presenters.

Hi, I'm Jihye Hong from LG Electronics.

LG has a web-based platform called webOS Signage for providing execution environment for web apps.
We have our own library to allow web app to control the Signage device or get information from the webOS Signage
resources.
If it's possible, I'd like to introduce the library and share use cases which need new APIs.

Thanks,
Jihye