Unofficial API draft "Device Information API"

From: Futomi Hatano <futomi.hatano@newphoria.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 03:20:10 +0900
To: public-websignage@w3.org
Hi all,

At the Group meeting at TPAC 2016, we listed APIs
which will be disicussed in the incoming WG.
https://www.w3.org/community/websignage/wiki/Group_meeting_at_TPAC_2016#APIs

Though the WG has not been chartered yet, I tried to
create an API draft "Device Information API".
You can see the draft on my personal github account.
http://rawgit.com/futomi/W3C_Web-based_Signage_BG/master/device_infomation_api.html

I know that the "Device Information API" is not decided to
be included in the scope of the WG.
I just hope this draft makes our discussion active.

Cheers,
Futomi

--
Futomi Hatano,