Re: Updated charter draft of Web-based Signage WG

Dear All,

HTML version of the latest proposed WG's draft charter is provided in
http://w3c.github.io/charter-drafts/web-based-signage-2016.html

See also GitHub,
https://github.com/w3c/charter-drafts/blob/gh-pages/web-based-signage-2016.html

Best regards,