Re: Proposal of new requirements for the Web-based signage toward W3C standard

I re-planned the schedule of the day 1.
https://www.w3.org/community/websignage/wiki/Group_meeting_at_TPAC_2015

We can discuss on "what's next" about 2.5 hours.

Cheers,
Futomi

Hi Sangwhan,

보낸 사람 : "Sangwhan Moon" <sangwhan@iki.fi>
>>> 보낸 날짜 : 2015-10-16 15:57:29 ( +09:00 )
>>> 받는 사람 : 김성혜 <shkim@etri.re.kr>
>>> 참조 : public-websignage@w3.org <public-websignage@w3.org>
>>> 제목 : Re: Proposal of new requirements for the Web-based signage toward W3C standard

I think it's better to allocate a separate slot for the profiles and specs. NTT brought up the power control
specification, and I've heard the need of some other spec related topics. The 13:00 slot is probably better
suited for discussing the overall group logistics.

How about we push all of those into a track on day 2? The last day is a bit slow, but we can make use of the
morning timeframe since there is more than one non-logistics topic that has been brought up.

(Besides, most of our members are Japanese and Sapporo probably isn't magical enough to warrant going
sightseeing in the afternoon. :-) )

Sangwhan