Re: Proposal of new requirements for the Web-based signage toward W3C standard

> On Oct 16, 2015, at 2:11 PM, 김성혜 <shkim@etri.re.kr> wrote:
> Dear All,
>

> ETRI would like to make short (10~15minutes) on the Emergency profile.
>
> The title is as follows:  WDS Emergency profile : Status and future plan (ETRI)
>
> You can check the agenda at the following path.
>
> https://www.w3.org/community/websignage/wiki/Group_meeting_at_TPAC_2015 <https://www.w3.org/community/websignage/wiki/Group_meeting_at_TPAC_2015>
I think it's better to allocate a separate slot for the profiles and specs. NTT brought up the power control
specification, and I've heard the need of some other spec related topics. The 13:00 slot is probably better
suited for discussing the overall group logistics.

How about we push all of those into a track on day 2? The last day is a bit slow, but we can make use of the
morning timeframe since there is more than one non-logistics topic that has been brought up.

(Besides, most of our members are Japanese and Sapporo probably isn't magical enough to warrant going
sightseeing in the afternoon. :-) )

Sangwhan