Re: Proposal of new requirements for the Web-based signage toward W3C standard

Hi Kai,

Thanks a lot for your thoughtful and useful information.

I just wanted to let you know that we'll have a polycom speakerphone
and could provide WebEx connection for possible remote participation.
Maybe it's worth checking the need for that :)

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI, Voice and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504