Re: Shared Motion - multi-device synchronization and media control for the Web.

This came up on the Web and TV ML, but I think signage also could make good
use of this. One potential use case that I can think of is using multiple
screens and resizing/offsetting the video element per screen to stitch it
to one big screen.

--
Sangwhan Moon [Opera Software ASA]
Software Engineer | Tokyo, Japan