From: Futomi Hatano [mailto:futomi.hatano@newphoria.co.jp]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 10:50 AM
To: 현욱
Cc: public-websignage@w3.org
Subject: Re: Questions on group meeting schedules for TPAC 2013

Hi Wook,

Thanks for your interest.
I didn't arrange f2f at TPAC this year,
because I thought there are no opinions about the doc.
Besides, unfortunately I can't attend the TPAC this year because of my hard work.
Sorry that I did not meet your expectation.

I'm planning to make more docs (profiles) after my hard work.
I hope we will meet at other events or the TPAC 2014 at least.
Until then, I hope we discuss math more on ML.

Cheers,
Futomi

--
Newphoria Corporation