Re[2]: To discuss the title, I opend my draft

Hi Satoru-san,

Thanks for your opinion.

You possibly misunderstand the purpose of the set of docs.
The docs are *not* subsets of some specs such as HTML5 in wide senses,
*nor* requirements for UAs.

The docs are mainly requirements for *applications* (i.e. JS library).
The docs define use cases for web-based signage,
then they define requirements for *applications*.
As written in the Core Profile, through these activities, the our BG aims to
find required APIs or functions for web-based signage,
and propose the relevant working groups as necessary.
http://futomi.github.io/Web-based_Signage_Player_Core_Profile/#introduction
For the aim, we must know whether the use cases can be achieved
existing web technologies or not.
Therefore, the docs describe how to achieve each use cases
regarding use cases which can be achieved using existing web technologies.
This is not intended to limit implementations of UAs.

Besides, in order to prevent fragmentation which you worry about,
the docs are based on "common browsers", not signage-dedicated UAs.

Have I made yourself clear?

Cheers,
Futomi

--