Re: Re[2]: Web animations draft in SVG/CSS WG (was: Re: Gap analysis: SMIL

Hi BG members
I prepared gathered informations for web animations.
http://svg2.mbsrv.net/devinfo/webanim/

Regards,

Satoru

<CAD7+YnaJGbq4G5+vBM7SyGzj1bVOT6aAfaAVALLz5B=Y4PzmvA@mail.gmail.com> の、
   "Re: Re[2]: Web animations draft in SVG/CSS WG (was: Re: Gap analysis: SMIL" において、
   "高木悟 <sa-takagi@kddi.com>"さんは書きました: