Re: Proposal to start work on Architecture and Requirements for Web-based Signage Player - Emergency Information Profile

Hi Sung Hei, Wook,

I'm very glad that you are interested in the Emergency Information Profile.
Though the work will be challenging, it's really important for Web-based signage.

I've been terribly busy this year too. Sorry about not making progress at all.
I really appliciate your poroposal.

I've read your post.
I completely agree with your poroposal.
I look forward to your work.