Delivering video content efficiently using the Web

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@webconverger.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 19:40:08 +0100
To: public-websignage@w3.org
Hi there,

Just to check if this forum is alive, I thought I would share a little
demo I was working on, to attract clients with the "USB stick"
problem.

I.e. how to sync screens with video content over the Internet.

I have a naive Appcache version here: http://vcache.webconverger.com/
and another more robust file API version I'm slowly working upon. If
anyone has done something similar or perhaps know a better way of
using Web technologies, do please share.

Kind regards,