Re: Unifying scheduled and event-based content timing

Hi Gisung and all,

Thank you for your suggestion, Gisung.
As far as I understand, your suggestion is similar to R1.
http://www.w3.org/community/websignage/wiki/Web-based_Signage_Use_cases_and_Requirements#R1._Making_contents_using_a_declarative_approach
If we want to achive event-based contents,
we can simply use JavaScript and CSS3 without XML-based solution like SMIL.
My understanding, the point of your suggestion is
achiving event-based contents using a declarative approach, isn't it?

My interest is rather this phrase.

> e.g, the signage displays a poster image if no one stares it, and displays
> a video clip if anyone stares it or a user touches a video clip button.

This sinario (use case) can be put in "R6. Capturing an end-user".
http://www.w3.org/community/websignage/wiki/Web-based_Signage_Use_cases_and_Requirements#R6._Capturing_an_end-user

How do you think, all.

Best regards,
Futomi