Re: Web-based Signage Scenarios and Use Cases

Dear Futomi-san:

What you put together feels like a big step in the right direction.

I don't know how things usually work at W3C, but when I worked with
POPAI, we used collaborative editing tools like Huddle with version
tracking feature. Since then there is a large number of free online
tools including Google Docs that I feel can make our collaborative work
easier. Then we may want to arrange a biweekly conference call (up to 1
hour) so all those interested can get a quick overview of what has been
added and have a quick discussion if there are any questions. Usually a
call helps resolve issues much quicker than email does.

Just wanted to get a sense of what might work best for our purpose.

John C. Wang
IAdea: Digital Signage Media Appliances
http://www.IAdea.com
Skype: jcwang_tw