Re: Second Screen WG/CG meetings at TPAC 2021

Hi All,

You should have received two meeting invites to Second Screen WG/CG meetings at TPAC 2021:

25 Oct 2021 14:00-15:00+ UTC - Second Screen WG
26 Oct 2021 14:00-15:00 UTC - Second Screen CG

We'll have a guest speaker, Jake Holland of Akamai from Multicast CG to talk about Multicast CG working to enable multicast IP transport for web traffic. This session is scheduled after the WG sessions 25 Oct 2021 starting ~15:00 UTC.

Thank you for your contributions. We look forward to another productive TPAC!

Thanks,

-Anssi