RE: Welcome to the Second Screen WG and CG

Thank you Anssi and Mark. Look forward to working with all of you.

Best,
Srikanth.

From: mark a. foltz <mfoltz@google.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 9, 2020 1:15 PM
To: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Cc: public-webscreens@w3.org; public-secondscreen@w3.org; Kambhatla, Srikanth <srikanth.kambhatla@intel.com>
Subject: Re: Welcome to the Second Screen WG and CG

Welcome Srikanth to the Second Screen groups!  Look forward to meeting you in person.

m.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 3:05 AM Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com<mailto:anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>> wrote:
Hi Second Screen WG and CG participants,

I'm pleased to let you know Srikanth Kambhatla of Intel recently joined the Second Screen WG and CG.

Srikanth is a Principal Engineer with a vast expertise and experience in the area of display technologies, including multi-display systems and foldable displays.

Please join me in welcoming Srikanth to the Second Screen community.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen WG/CG chair)