[openscreenprotocol] Adjust cipher and signature algorithm preference list for hardware (#218)

From: Mark Foltz \(Google\) via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 15:47:06 +0000
To: public-webscreens@w3.org
mfoltzgoogle has just created a new issue for https://github.com/webscreens/openscreenprotocol:

== Adjust cipher and signature algorithm preference list for hardware ==
We added a list of recommended ciphers and signature algorithms for TLS 1.3 from PR #206.  But we should find a benchmark referencing the [hardware requirements](device_specs.md) to prioritize the list and determine the mandatory ciphers/algorithms.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/webscreens/openscreenprotocol/issues/218 using your GitHub account