Re: [openscreenprotocol] Add support for remoting. (#192)

From: Mark Foltz \(Google\) via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 18:47:17 +0000
To: public-webscreens@w3.org
This looks great.  I'll rebase and merge it.

We'll have to think about the entire lifecycle of the media element: specifically, what if we need to go from flinging to remoting and back again during the same remote playback.  Technically this is possible because you can activate MSE just by setting src= to a MediaSource.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/webscreens/openscreenprotocol/pull/192#issuecomment-529230995 using your GitHub account