Re: [openscreenprotocol] Requirements for multi-device timing while streaming. (#195)

From: Chris Needham via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2019 15:43:33 +0000
To: public-webscreens@w3.org
[Here](https://gist.github.com/matt-hammond-bbc/818e817765588c11101e1f66f771c0f6) is some information about the sychronisation protocol for companion screens in HbbTV. I hope this is useful input into the sync capability we design into the Open Screen Protocol. The goal of the HbbTV protocol is to enable very close synchronisation so that a closely related media stream, such as audio description, could be played on the companion device in sync with the program content on the TV.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by chrisn
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/webscreens/openscreenprotocol/issues/195#issuecomment-527959972 using your GitHub account