Re: Second Screen WG/CG F2F 16-17 Sep 2019

> On 22 Aug 2019, at 10.58, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Second Screen WG/CG,
>
> Our Fukuoka F2F is less than a month away, and the overall plan is developing at:
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/September_2019_F2F
>
> Two things to note: registration is open and agenda suggestion are welcome.
>
> ## Registration
>
> Please remember to register by 6 Sep if you plan to attend or observe, instructions on the above page. We also provide WebEx for remote participants, details on the same page too.

All - please review the detailed agenda (also linked from the meetings wiki):

https://tinyurl.com/y3d88snz

All feedback and suggestions welcome.

Thanks to Mark for carefully looking into OSP issues and curating us a detailed agenda for discussion and decision.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen WG/CG)