Re: Introducing Peter Thatcher

I'm excited to be working on something new and interesting (well, new to
me, but certainly interesting) and I look forward to meeting everyone at
TPAC.  I wish I could have come to Berlin.

Some other standards work I'm involved in, if it helps people to know: I'm
one of the people that started the ORTC CG
<https://www.w3.org/community/ortc/>  and one of its main contributors, and
I'm an editor of the WebRTC/ORTC QUIC <https://w3c.github.io/webrtc-quic/>
and ICE <https://w3c.github.io/webrtc-ice/> specs.  So I'm familiar with
having a WG and a CG work together.  I'm also a chair of the IETF ICE WG
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ice/about/>.