Re: Second Screen WG/CG F2F draft minutes

Thanks everyone who participated, presented, contributed pull requests, and
especially Francois and Chris for a great job scribing.

I will review the minutes and pull out any additional follow up items for
discussions as GitHub issues.

Look forward to seeing everyone face to face in Lyon this fall!

m.